xTors.com does not host any illegal content. All of the content that you see on our website is provided by the copyright holders themselves. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws. However if you believe something is infringing please follow these steps:
- Send your Claim to email@example.com
- The Claim must be written in English language.
- The Claim must be sent from company email and not free service emails such as AOL, Yahoo, hotmail and Gmail, etc.
- You must present evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder, Full Legal Name (notice this is not an Internet "username") as the copyright holder.
- You must present evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.